After I have shown you how to unleash your full potential by bridging science and personal development as an entrepreneur, what happens next? Do you have a wonderful business idea and money is the limiting factor?
If you have a project idea with R&D character, I can help you in the following ways …
- Project conception and funding strategy: selection of the most suitable funding program and determination of time frame for the funding application
- Partner search and organisation of partner meetings (personal, tele- or video conference)
- Cooperation with universities and research institutions
- Workshops: Identification of the Core Innovation (function, state of the art, target parameters, solution approach, risks and risk mitigation)
- Realisation Concept: Project description and application as well as project monitoring
- And much more …
Ideas that have a potential for funding answer the following questions …
- What is the problem and what are the challenges that need to be addressed?
- Is it innovative enough and is it fundamentally different from the current state of the art?
- Can technology be used to solve the problem?
- Is there a market for the product, technology and service to be produced?
If you have answered all the above questions with a resounding yes, then let’s talk.
Find out free of charge whether your project idea is suitable for funding.
I show you with ease and elegance how to navigate through the jungle of non-repayable public funding for your business ideas.